Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Question about hair growth and loss during pregnancy?

Okay so I know doctors say you'll find more hair on your hairbrush or in the bathtub drain but is it normal to lsoe pubic hair? Every time I go to the bathroom there is a ton in my underwear. Is this normal or should I mention it to my OB on Thursday?





Also, I've noticed hair growth on my boobs and stomach. On my boobs it's just fine hairs that, if I didn't have dark brown hair, may not be noticeable...but they are long suckers. lol. On my stomach it's VERY coarse, very long black hairs. Is this just another weird hormonal symptom of pregnancy? Or do I need to find a good waxer after birtth? lolQuestion about hair growth and loss during pregnancy?
Some women get the line other get hair. I also had the weird dark coarse hair appear on my stomach. It didn't go away after birth unfortunately and I frequent a very wonderful lady who specializes in the removal of things from places they don't belong :) As for the loss of pubic hair, I wouldn't worry about it too much, by the time you are due that area will not be something you have seen in awhile let alone get very near.Question about hair growth and loss during pregnancy?
sounds like hormones, it will pass
its a sign of strength
  • chin blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment