Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hair loss DURING pregnancy?

I am 17 weeks pregnant and I am losing hair. Every time I touch it is falling out! i barely have any hair left.





Everyone says that hair is suppose to fall out postpartum. but if i am losing hair now and postpartum I will be BALD soon. Whats the deal?





To prevent it from falling out more I shampoo my head only 3-4 times a week... and I don't blow dry or dye..etc... Are there any special shampoos I should be using?Hair loss DURING pregnancy?
It may be a vitamin deficiency caused by the pregnancy. Have you talked to your OB and regular doc? It is true that hair-loss is more common after having the baby. I'd check with your doc and see if there is something they can give you to help.Hair loss DURING pregnancy?
the less i shampoo my hair,the more that seems to fall out when i do. its ok to lose 100-150 hairs a day. this is something you should ask your dr
Are you taking your prenatal vitamins religiously?





My cousin's hair was falling out and she did not take her vitamins.

No comments:

Post a Comment