Sunday, February 12, 2012

Post-Pregnancy Hair Loss?

I've read that it is common to experience some hair loss after you've had your baby - but I would just like to talk about with anybody, just get it off my chest. Has anyone else experienced this, what do you suggest, any tips?? I used to have thick hair and this is the first for me, feeling that my hair has thinned out.





Let me knowPost-Pregnancy Hair Loss?
It's totally normal to lose some hair after pregnancy. During pregnancy, you don't lose hair at all due to hormones. 2-3 months post-pardum the hormones subside and the hair you didn't lose during your pregnancy now falls out -by the handful. I have thick hair too, thankfully, because my hair loss is not noticeable - except to those who see my shower! LOL.





My daughter is 6.5 months and my hair loss has slown down alot. don't worry, it will grow back. THere is nothing you can do to prevent it.Post-Pregnancy Hair Loss?
You can do something about it, REALLY.


I assure you that you can halt your hair loss. :)


Hair loss is caused by a lack of blood circulation to the scalp, and many many factors are involved (stress above all).


After about two years of searching throught the web and finding only scam artists selling ebooks with fake solutions, I found the ONLY site that is genuine and works, it teaches you how to exercise in order to increase the blood flow to your scalp and halt your hair loss for ever. :)


This is not a scam, I would never cheat on somebody who is facing the same issues that I had.


Losing hair is hard enough without being ripped off...


It also has videos that are really powerful and speak for themselves.


This is the ONLY genuine site on the web, I'm not kidding.


I experienced this for myself.


Here's the link:


http://tunable.org/hairloss


Let me know once you tried the technique,


M.
It's not like they're making it seem. During pregnancy you don't lose as much hair as normal. Everyone loses a certain amount of hair each day and it decreases during pregnancy. After you have your baby you will go back to losing the same amount of hair as you did before you got pregnant. It just may seem like you're losing a lot because for the past 9 months you have gotten used to your hair being thicker since you were losing less.
There isnt much you can do about it really. My hair really thinned out after I had my daughter. Its been 2 years and my hair is feeling a little more normal now. I always had thick curly hair so it was a big change for me for it to be so thin. To help the hair loss try not to dye or bleach your hair since that causes hair loss also and just try to keep it healthy with a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner.


Good Luck!
God did I ever experience that. I was constantly pulling long red hairs out of my baby's mouth/hands and felt like I was loosing giant clumps hourly. My vacuum totally clogged, and I have a Dyson! Nothing much that can be done about it because the cause is hormonal. I found that getting a shorter haircut helped cut down on the general mess I was making, but other than that you just have to ride it out.
Well, my hair is so thick that I wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't have been finding hair all over my house. I'm still finding it- in the laundry, in my bed, in the shower.. It sucks. I keep it in a pony tail so that it mostly just ends up in the shower.


But most woman do, and that's why babies lose their hair- from the hormones involved in delivery.
Omg I had my son about almost 5 months ago, and my hair is everywhere!!!. Like once I just pulled my hair and so much hair came out.


I see it everywhere, on my bed, on my purse, and the pillows, shower, everywhere.


I'm gonna buy Biotin pills in the gnc store, my hair was thin before pregnancy, not its like very very thin!!!





:[
You're lucky it just thinned. My friend had her baby girl and then her hairline receded to where she looked like a balding man. It was awful. Try biotin supplements. They give this to gastric bypass patients when they start losing hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment