Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hair loss during early pregnancy?

I am just wondering about minor hair loss in early pregnancy...is this a fairly common symptom? It's not so much that its leaving bald spots or anything, but its definitely clogging my drain and is much more then the usual 2 or 3 strands that might come out during regular shampooing. Just want to know if I am the only one!Hair loss during early pregnancy?
yes its normal. congrats on baby! and good luck girl! everything in your whole world is about to change...its all for your child from here on out...starting with your hair falling out..soon you will have constant reminders everyday that your body is changing..you pee a little when you sneeze, eventually your toothbrush will turn pink from gums bleeding everytime you brush, and the backaches...its all for baby..a mothers love for her child is like no other..best of luck!Hair loss during early pregnancy?
Its a common thing in pregnancy. This occurs because of an increased amount of estrogen in the body. It also could be a sign that you aren鈥檛 getting enough minerals or vitamins. So don't worry sweetie your not the only one. Congratulations, and best of luck to you and your little one..:)
No your not the only one. My hair is definitely falling out too :( but not too much of it like you said. I suppose its normal but i always thought that your hair was supposed to grow faster during pregnancy. I guess its different for everyone.
no, your not the only one, I am 23 weeks preggo, and I have clogged my drain with every shower since I got preggo. But make sure you are taking your prenatal because it is due to a lack of nutrients.

No comments:

Post a Comment