Sunday, February 12, 2012

Post pregnancy hair loss...how long did yours last?!?

I noticed about two weeks ago that I am losing a lot of hair. I have read that it's normal and such so I'm fine with that, I just want to know how long I will have to put up with it falling out. Like when does it stop coming out in handfulls? My hair is thinning out a lot, and you can see my scalp a lot more in certain spots than you could before hand!Post pregnancy hair loss...how long did yours last?!?
I also like to know it.Post pregnancy hair loss...how long did yours last?!?
I've never experienced anything like that before! I never lose my hair when i'm pregnant or after I gave birth. I heard that it's normal to lose your hair after birth.
I got a really good hair cut and that seemed to work, my hair does not fall out in handfuls anymore. it was gross i would brush my hair and the hairbush would be full of hair. lol
about 3 months
my son is 8 months old and i am still losing hair so what i do is still take prenatal vitamins and it slowed it alot

No comments:

Post a Comment