Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I have had pregnancy sign in the pass, hair and nail growth like crazy, very lite period,heartburn,loss weight

i had it all etc....i thought i was pregnant but i guess not i would be bout 6 goin on 7 mnth. would have been my1st child, my hormones where not off balance i got that checked, but i do feel like smethng is goin on in my belly. i feel like i have gas all the time like gas bubbles poppin or smething thumpin r tappin me, r like i have butterflies in my lower abdomen it don't hurt i just laugh if off.sometime i feel a lump on my lower right abdomen and sometime i feel like it moves then it stop, but i just take it as gas. i'm also tired of goin to the rest room alot late at night and i don't hv a kidney r bladder infection i been checked my friend still think i am pregnant but the baby is hiding yeah right, i read it was possible but rare, that would be funny to all of sudden go into labor and hv a baby... lol but is there anybody out there that may hv a answer what could it be....no bs please just respectful answers thanks confused not stressed...I have had pregnancy sign in the pass, hair and nail growth like crazy, very lite period,heartburn,loss weight
Here's a thought- see a Doctor already. a 6 month old fetus can't 'hide' from the doctor, no matter how they try.If you are pregnant, you are in dire need of prenatal care.





BTW, weight loss isn't a pregnancy symptom, especially not months out into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment