Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pregnancy, dandruff, & hair loss.?

Ok, so I'm 8 months pregnant. Back in October, I got a perm just because I was due for one (my hair was nappy), but it was a different brand from what I usually use. Then I went to the hairdressers to get a trim and she told me I had dandruff. So she scratched my scalp and ever since then, I've been having dandruff nonstop falling out of my head and on my clothes. Now January, I got nappy again and got another perm (same brand from last time) and ALL MY HAiR WAS FALLiNG OUT! I rinsed out the perm before it even finished processing. Now it's February and I'm nappy again but I refuse to use any more chemicals. I'm planning on getting my hair braided probably this weekend. My hair is still falling out and my dandruff is still on my shoulders. Do you all think the braids will make my hair fall out even more?Pregnancy, dandruff, %26amp; hair loss.?
I love it when hot female hair-dressers scratch my hair.





The main reason I don't get hair cuts these days, is that I may get a male hairdresser and my hair feels intimate to me, so I mostly cut it myself.Pregnancy, dandruff, %26amp; hair loss.?
Yes, there is something going on with your scalp that why its falling out, Your beautician should be able to give you some options as what to do cuz the braids will just promote more dandruff and breakage. Maybe that new perm you are using is to strong for your hair and it also maybe your hormonal change caused by pregnancy my hair shedded so bad whn I was pregnant and after I had her it stopped. Who know but talk it over with your stylist before making a quick decision.
# try this great effective remedy , it will make wonders on ur hair


mix castor oil + olive oil


apply it on ur hair for 4 hours
  • chin blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment