Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hair loss due to pregnancy?

i have always had really thick curly hair I'm only 23 years old and lost more than half my hair due to pregnancy's. when i got pregnant when i was 20 i was over seas in pakistan for the first 6 months of pregnancy with my husbands family and i thought i have lost alot of hair because of the water and shampoo is different but when i returned home it didn't grow back then almost straight after i gave birth i got pregnant again and i didn't lose anymore hair it grew a little bit but when i gave birth after 56 weeks my in-laws came to australia and i lost alot of hair again 1 year later it hasn't grown back im thinking it has to do with stress but i want my hair to grow back. Has anyone gone threw this? or know what i can use to make it grow back??? please helpHair loss due to pregnancy?
Sorry you're going through this. One thing about the hair growth cycle is that it thrives on balance. The hair growth cycle does not like a lot of changes and disturbances. You've been going through a lot of changes. Six months in Pakistan, away from family, friends, unfamiliar environment, possible change in diet, etc, 2 back-to- back pregnancies, 2 babies to care for, inlaws to deal with etc. I hope your inlaws are not causing you stress.


It is important to re-establish over-all balance and make sure you're getting adequate nutrition. Essential oil scalp massage formulas are a very effective hair loss remedy which works in harmony with the entire system, working to re-establish balance in other areas as well as stimulating new hair growth and restoring healthy hair. You will find a lot of interesting and helpful information on female hair loss at the site listed below.Hair loss due to pregnancy?
i actually posted a similar questions a few weeks back. i too lost some hair, i even have a bald spot on my head, though its not visible, when i part my hair a certain way you can definitely see it since its round and totally bald. i immediately went to the doctors and was told i have alopecia areata. this is mainly caused by stress. i was out of the country that time and honestly was a bit stressed but nothing out of the ordinary. i haven't lost hair since, im hoping not to, and the doctors tell you not to stress more about it because if that is the reason, then we are not helping ourselves. use a mild shampoo if you can, and also see your doctor just to make sure you got everything covered.


goodluck!
hello, its true to say that during pregnancy woman tends to loose her hair. i, myself, had pretty long knee length hair but now, i have shoulder length. during pregnancy, we, woman, need to take lots of iodine food, in fact we need to be very careful with what we eat. have you ever tried an herbal shampoo? get yourself some good rest and plenty of exercise. try to follow some yoga course. i am from a tropical island and our usual way to remedy from such problem is to massage some coconut oil into the scalp. it will take time but there will surely be some improvement. just give it a try and you are welcome for more details
for some reason when im NOT preg i lose hair alot and after i had my 2 kids i lost hair for bout 3months on my first child and my 2nd child is 4months old and im still loosen hair. but wen i was preg my hair was so pretty and nice, i think its cuz of the stress we go threw ! that's wat hair salons tell me and my doc cuz i can clean my brush and then brush my hair and OMG its filled up w/ my hair. i can take a shower and have to clean the drain 2 times !! hairs every were i know what ur doing threw. i cant seem to do anything bout it the doc said. Just try to stay calm they said. so i hope things get better for you
You need to talk to your doctor. Losing hair during pregnancy would be that you need something in your body that the child is taking. (I have no immunities when I am pregnant so I am always sick with colds during my pregnancy, I believe that my children were stealing them.)





But this sounds different. This was after the baby and it seems to be when your in-laws are around. I would say that is stress and if your parent-in-laws are from pakistan, then you have more stress if you did not grow up there due to the culture.





But if it is not growing back in the next few months and you in-laws are gone then you might want to check with a doctor about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment