Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Is hair loss and sore nipples a sign of pregnancy?

Not hair loss. Sore nipples is common in men who jog/run.Is hair loss and sore nipples a sign of pregnancy?
hair loss - no, usually your hair seems thicker during pregnancy because you don't tend to lose as much. Sore nipples, yes - also feeling queasy or bloated, being more tired than usual, moody...buy a home test!Is hair loss and sore nipples a sign of pregnancy?
No, I suffer from both and don't think that I am pregnant. Of course I am a man.
YUP!! Happened to me three times, my hair was falling out in dime size circles not all around, maybe like patches of bald spots in two or three different places, and my nipples hurt to the touch! They felt like a burning sensation even if my tee shirt rubbe against my bare nipples they felt like they were burning! Check with ur doctor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment