Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hair loss post pregnancy?

I am 16 weeks post partum and about two weeks agaon I started to loos hair. I know that this is common but I am starting to notice thinning around my hairline and thinning into the corners of my forehead is this normal to notice it more here?? Will it come back?Hair loss post pregnancy?
It is a bad side effect of pregnancy because during pregnancy you do not shed as much because of all the hormones then after wards you have a sudden down spiral in those hormones so you shed more than usual, it sucks but you will get it back when your hormone levels adjust so just hang in there!



Try not to over treat/dye hair etc until your new growth starts coming in.

Hair loss post pregnancy?
Stress during pregnancy is a cause for hairloss. Reduce your stress levels by doing meditation like yoga. Eat lot of vegetables and fruits in diet. Also using hair oil is recomended to stop hair loss. Start meditating regularly for reducing the stress levels. Also exercise to keep the blood flow normal. Apart from this check if you have dandruff, as its the main cause of hairloss in many. I have read a related article somewhere on stophairlossquick.com and it did benefit me.
I had a baby 17 weeks ago and a few weeks ago my hair started falling out like crazy. just going through my hair with my hands i would get lots of hairs out..or brushing my hair :(

I started thinking and i remember the doctors telling me i was anemic after having my baby (i didn't give it much importance then) i looked it up just recently and that can cause hair loss. so i'm attributing it to that, cause i don't know what else could be causing it. So maybe you might be anemic like me... if you find another answer let me know! de_lauer@yahoo.com
I experienced a huge loss of hair! And not from anything that you will be told it's from. I was malnutritioned. Simple but I didn't figure it out until I had several bald spots on my head. I started taking the prenatal vitamins again, and my hair is growing back thicker than it has ever been.
I would say not to use chemicals on your hair.Why don't you go for some home remedies. Egg whites, lemon juice, oil massages, reducing stress and diet changes can reduce hair fall and make it healthier.You can find more cheap, effective and natural home remedies for hair loss as well as for healthy hair at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/hairfall.htm
I believe its common because iam going through the same situaition but my son is now one years old and my edges are just starting to grow back.

No comments:

Post a Comment