Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hair loss during pregnancy?

I've always had a hair shedding problem. I shed hair like a cat. I have really thick hair and It seems that i have enough hair on my head for 3 people.........But since ive become pregnant, the shedding has gotten worse. I think my hair is starting to thin out. I didnt have this problem with my first pregnancy. I am only about 1 month pregnant. Is this hair loss something I should worry about?Hair loss during pregnancy?
totally normal, it won't be as bad if you are taking your prenatal vitamins. it will get back to normal a while after prego. I understand and have been there. I am working on my 3rd, and it is happening again! aagghhh.Hair loss during pregnancy?
I'm in the same boat my hair is extremely thick and now that I have become pregnant I can't seem to stop loosing it. It is very normal take it as some thing good havent you always wished your hair would thin out a little bit?!? :)
No it's totally normal, I had it with both of my pregnancies!

No comments:

Post a Comment