Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Is loss of hair because of pregnancy reversible?

I lost a lot of hair during my first pregnancy which unfortunately ended in a miscarriage, but it did all grow back, it took a few months but it did come back, of course your going to have the weird stage if your hair is long like mine where you can clearly see a whole other head of hair growing in and your hair is way longer so it just looked funny, but now its better and I'm pregnant again - no hair loss this time - thank goodness!Is loss of hair because of pregnancy reversible?
There are a lot of things that happen randomly during pregnancy that go back to normal afterwards. I'm getting this weird reaction to my wedding ring right now and my OB says it will probably clear up once my baby's born. I've actually heard of hair loss after pregnancy because a lot of women experience a lot of new hair growth during pregnancy and lose it afterwards. But you seem to be doing the opposite. Either way it's probably the hormones.Is loss of hair because of pregnancy reversible?
Its common to seem to lose hair after having the baby. Your hair tends to shed less during pregnancy making it look as if you have lost or loosing hair when every thing is back to normal. If you are nursing you continue to shed more than normal. I lost all my edges while nursing. They grew back after I stopped nursing. And they grew even faster while pregnant with the next child. Your body loses some nutrients if you don't continue the prenatal vitamins.
Unfortunately, I don't think so, from what I've seen in friends...


Because even if it grew back, it was not the same...


Personally, I haven't fallen victim of this cruel nature's trick played on moms to be, so my answer is totally indirect information based on a random number of friends.


I may be completely wrong, and I certainly hope I am, btw, for all the women out there who suffered from this side effect.





edit: lol when did you come up with a way to stay pregnant?! LOL
Yes is it but will take some time but you must follow a good balanced diet. Daily application of refined coconut oil, mixed with lime juice on the hair, prevents hair loss and lengthens it. Check out http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.



My hair is horribly due to pregnancy!! From what I have read and asked It will last til you give birth :( I may be wrong though
Your hair will go back to it's normal condition after you give birth. All of the hair that you lost should grow back.
It will grow back eventually. It does take some time. I had this after my son was born. It took more than a year before it was back to normal.
Hair loss during pregnancy is temporary.
you think baldness is reversible?
I don't understand the question?

No comments:

Post a Comment