Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Going through hair loss during pregnancy.?

taking my vitamins and also eating alot healthier than i did before, but my hair is falling out! it is more typical for women to have fuller, thicker hair that grows fast during pregnancy. but some of us lose it. does anyone know how common it is? what can i do to help stop this? should i change my hair care prducts? i have a very thin hair pattern as it is, and i cant afford losing anymore. and would this happen with all of my pregnancies?Going through hair loss during pregnancy.?
Yes, it's normal/common to have hair fall out during pregnancy. Hormones at work. There's 0 you can do to stop it. Take a look at your diet and see what you can change to make it healthier. More proteins %26amp; less carbohydrates (pasta, rice, breads) will help. Brushing less will help slow down hair loss.





What kind of hair products are you using? Ask your doctor about what kind of herbal/organic products can you safely take during pregnancy and go from there. I was reading about an Original Silicea Balsam from Germany that will show fantastic results, but it'll take several months to see.





By the way, yes, you can color your hair during pregnancy. :) A long, long time ago, coal was actually used in hair colors. Not anymore!Going through hair loss during pregnancy.?
Its just your body reaction to hormones. Dont worry, it'll go back to normal afterwards





I personally have never been so hairy. lol Boobs, belly, chin, moustache, everything. This also happened to my sister-in-law and it goes away after birth but it sure isn't much fun.
That happened to me when I was around 9 or 10 weeks pregnant. It lasted for about a week and it's gone now. I think it's just due to the hormonal changes. You should mention it to your doctor just in case.
It could easily be stress, but if I were you I would go to a professional.
Some lose a lot of hair while other lose barely any at all. It is normal.
I'd definitely speak to your OB about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment