Sunday, February 12, 2012

Please Help Hair Loss after pregnancy?

I had a baby 6mths ago and my hair has been falling out terribly has this happened to you, when did it stop is their anything I can take for it i really worried i will end up with bald patches please help i'm sad xx Please Help Hair Loss after pregnancy?
Hi I know the fall out from birth can be shocking and the most shocking .....HAIR LOSS. I have 3 daughters ages 11 9 and 2. I know this problem all to well. First, talk to your Doc. Second, proper hair care. Squeeze the water out of your hair gently, comb hair do not use a hair brush , do not blow dry for a while, maybe just dry the root and change up shamp/condi every so often. Don't use alot of product and do not color or perm your hair. Go natural. There are vitamins for hair nail and skin at places like GNC and I take them and they work. Oh and drink water that is always good for everything. But let your Doc know. This is the advice I got from my Doc. Good luck.Please Help Hair Loss after pregnancy?
I have this with each baby. Im 24 weeks with number 4 at the moment. although I never actually had bald patches, I did lose alot around my hairline. Apparently it is just the extra hair you grew during pregnancy as it supposedly doesnt fall out as much while pregnant (I query that as mine is now lol). You wont go bald but I understand how much it worries you as I got really upset as I have really long hair which is usually thick and glossy. Sadly there is nothing you can do except eat healthy and keep well hydrated. Get your iron levels checked too as anaemia can cause hair loss.


best of luck x
Try not to worry this is totally normal (or so my health visitor told me) its all to do with your hormones! My son is nearly 13 months and my hair still falls out, although not has much as it use to!


Its something to do with when you are pregnant the hormone which is produced stops the hair naturally falling out, which gives you that fullness look throughout the pregnancy then once you have had the baby and your hormones re-adjust, the natural loss of hair begins again, but because you haven't lost for such a long time its seems like you are losing all your hair when really its just normal !!





Hope this makes sense, its what my healthvisitor told me !!
During pregnancy hair is increased because of hormones.After birth hormones return to normal levels.Since hair live for 10 months you start to lose hair more than usual.This turns to normal after a while.ou will not be bald,don't worry!



You will get over it soon. For hair loss you can try this remedy. Mix 1 egg, 2.5 tablespoons milk powder and 1 tablespoon wheat germ oil. Massage on the scalp and leave it for 30 minutes. Wash with a mild shampoo.


Check out http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.



You should go to the doctor, I never had nothing like that and if I did I would be worried something could be wrong. Your best choice is to go see the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment