Sunday, February 12, 2012

Is hair loss during pregnancy normal?

I am currently 6 months pregnant and I lost damn near all my hair..is this normal...some people say it is and some people say it isnt...what can I do to stop this Im going crazy...Im only 19 years old and loosing all my hair...whats going on? has anyone been through this or what?





does the hair ever come back?Is hair loss during pregnancy normal?
im 19 too %26amp; 6 months pregnant aswell %26amp; paniced when i started to notice my hair was falling out. but its is normal, its just your hormones all over the place.. good luck %26amp; congratulations!!Is hair loss during pregnancy normal?
most of ppl lose hair from stress or chemicals used on hair!
if youre losing ALL your hair, thats deffinitley not normal. If youre exagerating and you lose hair, thats normal, the baby is taking away nutrients from you. the best advice is to make sure youre taking your prenantals and if youre too worried about it ask your ob about gettin another vitamin that would help your hair loss. if youre serious about it being ALL your hair i would contact your ob right away, something could be going wrong.
yes, it is normal...........good luck and congrats
wow i have definately not heard of hair loss maybe you could talk to your doctor about this one. If anything mine got thicker and grew faster
I started losing mine after giving birth. During pregnancy it actually stopped falling and got thicker. But maybe in some women it's the opposite. You never know what effect those pregnancy hormones will have on your body!!





Oh, and although I lost lots of hair, it eventually grew back.
Everything that I've read says that you lose LESS hair when you're pregnant. I know that every person is different, but I've never heard of losing all your hair in pregnancy. You should see the doctor about it. Before I was pregnant I usually lost a good many in the shower, but during the first 8+ months of pregnancy I stopped losing any hairs in the shower until now (I am 37 weeks pregnant now).
It is not normal to loose Your hair in pregnancy!


It could be related to it. Loosing hair is usualy connected with hormone disorder. And pregnancy is possible couse for it!





It is best thing to consult Your doctor so he can give You some hormone pills or some other advices!
yes it can happen





loosing hair can be due to stress, if you are stressed out about the baby and becoming a mum, or the birth or anything can all cause stress and your hair to fall out





and yes it does grow back
Yes. It's normal! My sister and I both were practically bald around our faces by the time we delivered. It grew back and all is well.





Good Luck with the little one!
lol that is crazy i am 10 weeks pregnant with my 2 and i have never lost my hair lol man that has got to suck hope you dont go balled lol
Hit loss is equal to hit gain. normal. Loss of hair during pegnency is equal to gain of hair to the baby to be born.

No comments:

Post a Comment