Sunday, February 12, 2012

Do you come across hair loss during pregnancy ?

I am planning for a baby ...i have thining hair...so wondering whether i will loose hair again during pregnancy..Do you come across hair loss during pregnancy ?
It all depends, Every one is diffrent. I have heard of women loosing hair. I personally did not have that happen to me... My hair grew a lot when I was pregnant..Do you come across hair loss during pregnancy ?
your hair actually gets thicker during pregnancy because of the hormones and prenatal vitamins...its after you have the baby that the hair falls out
Go get a book called '; what to expect when you are expecting';. It's the pregnancy bible and will help with all these questions. It's excellent in describing all of these little things that worry moms and help distinguish when something is ';normal'; or not.


Good Luck!
I think that it's from all the changes that a persons body goes through during pregnancy, some people end up losing some hair after giving birth. I currently have alopecia areata and I'm not looking forward to possibly losing more of my long hair when I become pregnant.
I had some minor hair loss and breakage during my pregnancy, due to the hormones.
LACK OF PROTIEN..eat some chicken
actually when you are pregnant, your hair goes into a constant growth state - you won't lose hair during this time
Yes! I was losing it by the clump fulls. My doc said that some women have that problem. What fixed it was a short hair cut (and now that its summer time, it would be a good idea anyway).
wheni had my son, that was the best because my hair grew so fast and got so long.... i guess it is different in all people. good luck
Typically you will experience some hair loss after giving birth.
  • chin blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment