Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Nuasiation, hair loss, chills, and stomach pains... pregnancy?????

hello, i am having some stomach pains like cramps and my nose is sensative to all types of smells causing me to gag or throw up. i am also missing a small patch of hair at the top of my head (Im still cute though) lol.I also get nautious when i have chills which is like every min.. are these signs of pregnancy?Nuasiation, hair loss, chills, and stomach pains... pregnancy?????
Honestly, it sounds more like the flu to me. I've never heard of hair loss as a sign of pregnancy so early on. You don't say if you are late for AF or when it was due- but the best advice would be take a test if you have already passed your due date.Nuasiation, hair loss, chills, and stomach pains... pregnancy?????
your symptoms sound like pregnancy...except for the hair loss. That threw me. Iv never ever heard of hair loss in pregnancy. I would get myself checked out at the gp.
um could be ... go to a dr
Been on minoxidil for about a year and a half and have not seen even the smallest amount of regrowth.





My hair only started visibly growing after doubtfully trying out the natural techniques to re-grow lost hair @ http://www.regrowmyhair.info





I would sincerely %26amp; highly recommend this easy to follow step-by-step guide with pictures to anyone who is suffering from hair loss right now.





Anyway, its also a cheaper and effective way of regrow-ing lost hair compared to those unnatural ways which may involve harsh chemicals that may have side effects.





Good Luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment