Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hair loss post pregnancy!?

My son is now 16 weeks old and I have been noticing hair loss for the past couple of weeks, more excesive in the shower et. I don't have bald patches but I am noticing my hairline thinning more than the rest of my hair, or at least I think it is! Is this normal and would you notice it to some degree!??Hair loss post pregnancy!?
Unfortunately the full and luscious hair that we got so use to while pregnant, falls out when we have our little bambino. I remember at times thinking I was going to go bald. Just know that it is VERY normal.





Congratulations on your baby boy!


Hair loss post pregnancy!?
This is very normal. IF you notice, while pregnant women have a tendency to NOT lose their hair. Once you have the baby you shed the hair that didn't fall out during pregnancy.






Yes it's totally normal. Same thing happened to me. My daughter is 6 months old and I am still losing hair... It has been happening to a friend of mine too!
i hope its normal, lol... i lost alot of hair as well after my babies...lol, dont worry , your not going bald..
no. that has nothing to do with pregnency
  • chin blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment