Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hair loss and pregnancy?

I've read that when you are pregnant you don't ';shed'; your hair like you do normally. Does anyone know when this starts?Hair loss and pregnancy?
Hiya, yeah while you are pregnant your hair growth cycle slows down so it get thicker and falls out less. Mine did that but 3 months after i gave birth to my daughter it started to fall out and i had 2 bald patches at the side of my head so it looked like a widows peak!. but after about 2 months it started growing back and less hair comes out. Now my hairs thick again.





So don't worry its just a normal thing that happens.





Good luck xHair loss and pregnancy?
when you start taking your Prenatal Vitamins your Hair and nails will get thicker and grow faster.Everyone looses hair like when you brush it or wash it.Just Because you are pregnant that does not meen your hair will stop growing and falling out.
when i was around 15 wks ive noticed my hair gotten thinner so I went to the dermatologist and he took a strand of my hair n looked under a microscope and found nothing wrong. I think its the prenatal vitamins that makes it fall off. Drink a lot of milk.
I'm not sure, because I wasn't really paying attention in the beginning, but I do notice a difference now, that I don't lose as much hair when I condition it in the shower. (not that I lost a lot at a time before ;)) I can't feel a change or actually see a visual change though, so I wouldn't worry about it.
I think the pre-natals make your hair grow faster, but I still shed. Where did you read this?

No comments:

Post a Comment