Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hair loss problem during pregnancy....?

should i get a short hair cut? would it helps?


or anything i eat can make it better???





after pregancy would my hair grow back???Hair loss problem during pregnancy....?
Most women have thicker hair during pregnancy. It's postpartum that women lose hair. You don't lose enough to look funny, it just thins out. I lost quite a bit but have SUPER thick hair so I looked fine but I think mine was more from the Depo Provera. Just remember to TAKE YOUR VITAMINS! My hair and fingernails grew so nicely while I was taking them, it prevents some birth defects, and helps with your energy levels.Hair loss problem during pregnancy....?
I had this. It took almost a year for the hair I lost to come back. It's from the different horomone level in your body and a haircut wouldn't stop it.





I usually wear my hair in a pony tail straight back. With this pregnancy and my last I just part it at the side.





I hope this doesn't happen to you, but I lost EVEN MORE hair after the baby came. Good luck, it's not a permanent problem.
its called alopecia....my ex boyfriend got it and the doctors said it was more commen with pregnant women due to the nutrients being deprived from the body and going to the baby and all the hormones going on inside that normally aren't that high...they gave him shots in the parts that had no hair...it would come back white and then go to his normal hair color...however i was told that after pregnancy this should all go back to normal...i wouldn't cut your hair short because it would be more noticable...just try not to stress about it...
Probably get a shorter do...it may grow back.
Your hair loss is normal but once your conceive you can start taking vitamins and your hair will grow back and stop falling as much as it used to.
Yeah your hair will improve after delivery. Badly damaged hair breaks at the scalp. To treat hair loss apply a little lemon juice with some black tea. Massage well and shampoo.Rub oil into the scalp. Wring out a towel in hot water and wrap it on the head. Keep it on for 15 minutes. Shampoo and dry well. Check out http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment