Sunday, February 12, 2012

Did anyone NOT experience obvious hair loss after pregnancy?

They say that you go through this massive hair growth while pregnant, eg: harier legs, and sometimes facial hair like bushier eyebrows, and upper lip.





I didn't experience the massive growth, so no, i didn't experience the massive loss.





I think you only have hair loss if you have the hair growth in the first place. I don't know what its called, but it has something to do with your body creating extra of the hormone while pregnant, and going back to normal afterwards.Did anyone NOT experience obvious hair loss after pregnancy?
I didn't either...Did anyone NOT experience obvious hair loss after pregnancy?
i was loosing a quite a bit of hair it was noticable to me in the shower but you could not tell by looking at my hair!
i did my baby is 6 months old and its still falling out.
i did but it was only stress it normal in either way.
I didnt I have 3 kids.
well i had my first baby a month ago umm i dont have any hair loss not tha i can tell or kno of.
me!!





i experienced oily hair.. its horrible..

No comments:

Post a Comment