Sunday, February 12, 2012

Post-pregnancy hair loss and coloring?

After I had my son I colored my hair from dark blonde to a medium-dark brown. I am wanting to get my blonde back because my hair is thinning out from the amount I am losing. Is there any safe way to go about doing this so I do not go bald?! Lol. I would love to go to a salon, but honestly really cannot afford it at this moment. Please do not be rude. Thank you!Post-pregnancy hair loss and coloring?
I also have issues with hair loss. I posted my question on wish123 and got an answer from an expert who solved my problems. Highly recommend the website.Post-pregnancy hair loss and coloring?
wait till your done losing the weight and your hair stops falling out.
I would never bleach my hair at home. I've heard too many horror stories about it. Just start saving a little bit here and there, pump up the vitamins and protein in meals. And when your hair is a little healthier and you've saved enough money try to find someone affordable who can do it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment